Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The next phase

We are doing the conceptional editing of the book, "Wings of Angels". That means that the title might change any day. Hmmm, does that mean that I change the name of the blog too? Maybe not.

I have had many discussions about grief since I started this publishing process. It's becoming a passion of mine, not the pain of grief but I am trying to raise a flag of warning. We as a society are not allowing for grief in our lives. We are pushing through pain without giving it place. This will cost us in the end, more than we have to give.

I think that God is always a God of opposites. If you want to be first, then be last. If you want to be a leader, then serve. If you want to be happy, give away everything you cling to for happiness. If you want comfort... mourn. Happy people cry. That's the truth! Miserable people seldom do.

1 comment:

  1. Spent alot of time this last year raising a ruckus in tears to God. I am sure he heard me, and I am so not done yet. I found my tears, praise God! I pray everyone I know gets this joy in their lives!

    ReplyDelete