Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Illustration department

After more than a month of waiting, I was assigned to an illustrator for my book yesterday. This is by far the most vulnerable stage for me. I have a picture in my head of how "Granny Grace" looks. Who can climb inside your head and get the same picture? I know from experience that Jesus can and that He can climb inside another's head who is asking for that vision as well. Please join with me in prayer that the illustrations that God has in mind for this book are the ones that actually get in the book.

By the way, the book title has changed. It used to be Wings of Angels like the name of this blog but now it is "Granny Grace". Keep an eye out for it. It will be on book store shelves before Christmas (Lord willing)

No comments:

Post a Comment