Tuesday, February 6, 2018

The Remnant

I am deeply grieving a different loss today.  I vicariously lost a ministry today as two of my dear friends chose to retire.  It is not that they are too old to work.  It is more that the powers that be were too powerful... and God was kicked to the curb... again.  Oh my!  Did I say that?

I wonder when we will realize that we don't have time for this?  Jesus is coming quickly and He will be looking for his lovers!  Blessed are the meek, Blessed are the poor in spirit, Blessed are those who choose to mourn.  There are many lovers of Jesus who are spinning out of the center because the center has lost sight of their first love.  Keep an eye on the spinning ones.  They are the remnant.  It would do us all good to sit at their feet and listen.


No comments:

Post a Comment