Sunday, April 17, 2011

Unresolved Grief

Change is a constant. The world has never before been in such a rapid state of flux. Change brings grief... any change good or bad. I don't believe we have time anymore to grief one change before we are hit with another. That explains to me things like road rage and the rise in domestic violence. I know there are many factors, but knowing that change brings grief and that grief must be processed has not helped me find a better choice.

Where is there a place or a time to process the grief of change? I have had many changes in my life this year. Weddings, losses, births they all bring something new but they all come at the expense of what was. I'm good with that. Life grows and becomes but who has the time to process? And who can afford not to?

No comments:

Post a Comment