Saturday, July 9, 2011

Garden pests

Something is after my beet greens with a vengeance! For now it is an unseen enemy but it must be some furry creature because the stalks are chewed down to almost nothing. What do you do when the bunnies attack in the night? It's hard to fight an unseen enemy. They take ground when your not on guard. Satan is like that, just nibbling away at the good stuff when your not looking. God what about that? (listening) Wow, the picture I have is of taking refuge when I am too weary to be watchful. Like Psalms 91:4, "He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler." Interesting I didn't know the rest of that verse where it says "His truth shall be your shield." That for me is so true. The thing that keeps the enemy from getting a foothold in me is knowing the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment